- Product 527910
Breedlove Atlas Stage C250/CK 35th Anniversary Limited Edition Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This 35th Anniversary Limited Edition acoustic electric guitar from Breedlove's Atlas Series has exotic, highly figured, Hawaiian koa laminate back a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Celebrate 35 years of Kim Breedlove's fine acoustics.
This 35th Anniversary Limited Edition acoustic electric guitar from Breedlove's Atlas Series has exotic, highly figured, Hawaiian koa laminate back and sides and is voiced with a full-sounding Western red cedar top. The guitar's L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup offers volume control, EQ, notch, phase, and chromatic tuner functions—and it's perfect for getting a great plugged-in stage presence.
- Deep Body Concert, Acoustic Electric, Soft Cutaway
- Solid Western Red Cedar Top
- Exotic Highly Figured Laminated Hawaiian Koa Back/Sides
- Improved Breedlove Bracing with Ultra-light JLD Bridge
- Truss for stability and sustain
- Depth 4-9/16" at Tail Block, 3-3/4" at Heel
- Lower Bout Width 15-1/4"
- Ivoroid Bound Body and Neck
- Abalone Rosette with Purfling Ring
- Abalone Top Purfling with BWBWB border
- Redesigned Stage Inlay Pattern by Kim Breedlove
- Glossy Finish, Satin Neck
- Breedlove Atlas Rosewood Bridge, Fretboard, and Headstock overlay
- Nut width 1-11/16" (43mm)
- Compensated Saddle
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
- Chrome Grover Mini Tuners
- L.R. Baggs Stage Pro pickup
- On board chromatic tuner, in-line mute, notch, phase, EQ
- D'Addario EXP strings
- Breedlove Logo Hardshell case included
- Designed by Craftsmen of Breedlove Guitar Company, Crafted in Korea
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I got this guitar about 3 weeks ago and been playing it almost every day since. Breedlove makes some really amazing quality guitars for this price range. I use to be 100% Taylor fan but at $1,000 and below you would never find a guitar with this quality of build. Simply put it sounds acoustically beautiful and looks amazing!
This was my first time to purchase an acoustic guitar without playing it first. I caught a steal on this guitar through ebay at literally half price. After playing it for a day I totally would have paid full price. This is an excellent guitar with great tone and a beautiful sound. Very well balanced sound. Surprisingly bright but not to bright. It is also freaking beautiful. Personally I think that Koa and is the most beautiful and best sounding wood your can buy. This guitar has one of the best Koa finishes I have ever seen. It blows away any of the Taylor Koa work I have seen. The red cedar top makes for a prefect combination by being just a tad darker. My only complaint is that the action is just a tad higher than Im used to. It is going to get a PLEK job tomorrow so no worries there though. If you haven't ever seen what a PLEK can do you should check it out. There are only like 15 machines in the USA but I have another acoustic and a tele that are both PLEK'ed and let me tell you that it is the best setup you will ever have. Great buy. Worth every penny. You wont find a sold wood Koa guitar that sounds this good anywhere this price range so get this limited while its available. I think they were only making 500.