Breedlove Passport PLUS OM/CMe, H-H Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural (Used)
- Write a Review
A Breedlove with traditional styling that is great for both beginners and advanced players.
Inspired by the Breedlove Custom Shop Revival OM shape and voice, the OM/CMe is highly versatile, punchy, comfortable, and efficient. A solid red cedar top and mahogany back and sides generate a warm tone with good projection.
This Breedlove Passport guitar includes the Passport Tuner VTC pickup with a backlit chromatic tuner. The PLUS model features the amazing tone of the bridge truss bracing system for sustain and complexity in each note.
The Breedlove OM/CMe guitar also features lighter weight bracing in the top and back for increased resonance. This Breedlove acoustic-electric guitar is easy to hold and fun to play for both beginners and advanced players. Includes gig bag.
- Full-sized Revival style OM shaped body with 25.5" string scale
- Solid Western red cedar top
- Laminated mahogany back & sides
- Depth 4-9/16" at tail block, 3-1/2" at heel
- Scalloped Revival pre-war style bracing pattern, re-voiced
- Cream binding, top, back and corner caps
- Black/white/black rosette
- Centered dot position markers
- Glossy finish
- Breedlove Revival rosewood "belly bridge"
- Rosewood fretboard, scale length 650 mm (25.4") string length with 21 frets approximately with 14 frets to body
- Nut width 42mm or 1-11/16", shallow C-shaped neck
- Standard E Tuning
- Dovetail neck joint
- Double acting truss rod, soundhole adjustable
- Chrome tuners
- Passport VTC active pickup
- Chromatic Tuner with back-lit display for easy tuning
- Endpin area 9-Volt battery access
- D'Addario EXP16 light gauge strings
- Lightweight gig bag Included
Order a Breedlove Passport guitar that is easy to hold and fun to play.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Breedlove Passport PLUS OM/CMe, H-H Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
Looking for ""beater"" with my favorite OM style and decent electronics. I've been playing for many years", professionally and now recreationally. I've owned three Breedlove guitars and loved all of them. This instrument is infinitely better looking in person, with beautifully grained top and very cool herringbone trim and pick guard. Light, punchy and fun to play just as advertised," with a ""sweet"" tone I've found on every Breedlove I've played. Breedlove just gets it"," and I'm the most ""picky"" pain in the butt player you can imagine. Electronics are fine and tuner with backlighting is also very nice. Just a tremendous value", considering all the dead sounding lumps of wood out there many costing many times over; you know who you are.