- Product J20965
Breedlove Premier Auditorium Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For the enthusiast and working musician, designed to deliver pronounced low-end resonance suitable for an array of playing styles, with a bigger voic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bigger body projection without the bigger body bulk.
For the enthusiast and working musician, designed to deliver pronounced low-end resonance suitable for an array of playing styles, with a bigger voice than the concert body, Breedlove's Auditorium Rosewood offers the benefits of larger-bodied guitars without the bulk, allowing for a driving voice that surpasses the size and shape.
The versatile body shape is complimented by East Indian rosewood back and sides designed to deliver tonal balance with slightly expanded bass. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
- Body type: Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss with aged toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Honduran Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Condensor mic
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Breedlove Nickel
- Bridge: African Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!