- J20955 000001000 J20955000001000
Breedlove Premier Dreadnought Rosewood Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
For the enthusiast and working musician, the Premier Dreadnought Rosewood is designed to deliver a big dreadnought voice with additional low-end pres...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A performer's dreadnought with solid cutaway, well-balanced tonewood and L.R. Baggs electronics.
For the enthusiast and working musician, the Premier Dreadnought Rosewood is designed to deliver a big dreadnought voice with additional low-end presence. A marriage of tradition and innovation, it offers the outstanding projection and deep voice associated with world-class dreadnoughts, but with added balance across the strings thanks to the graduated Sitka top.
The East Indian rosewood back and sides deliver a profound bass response for players who want more oomph in the low end. Its onboard L.R. Baggs Element Active System gives you the added luxury of plugging in and getting an accurate sound. Includes hardshell case.
Body type: Dreadnought
Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back & sides: Solid East Indian rosewood
Bracing pattern: Info not available
Body finish: Gloss top with aged toner
Orientation: Right handed
Neck shape: Info not available
Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
Neck wood: Honduran mahogany
Scale length: 25.5"
Number of frets: 20
Neck finish: Gloss
Brand: L.R. Baggs
Configuration: Condensor mic
Preamp EQ: No
Feedback filter: No
Headstock overlay: Ebony
Tuning machines: Nickel Breedlove
Bridge: African Ebony
Saddle & nut: Tusq
Number of strings: 6-string
Special features: Tonewoods
Case: Hardshell case
Country of origin: United States
Solid American craftsmanship is only a click or call away!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.