- J38672 000001000 J38672000001000
Breedlove Solo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The solid cedar top and extra-deep rosewood body of the Breedlove Solo 12-String acoustic-electric guitar generate clearly articulated single notes, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed specifically for the solo songwriter with special side sound hole and comfortable neck.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The solid cedar top and extra-deep rosewood body of the Breedlove Solo 12-String acoustic-electric guitar generate clearly articulated single notes, while the Breedlove Bridge Truss delivers additional sustain and clarity. Optimized for solo songwriting, but also capable of handling recording and performance, the Solo 12-String features a side soundhole that projects sound directly toward the ear, allowing guitarists to hear their performance with an entirely new dimension of clarity and detail. The comfortable neck profile and concert body shape make it easy to play when creativity strikes.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Get inspired with this special Breedlove today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.