- Write a Review
Make your presence known with this performance-ready 12-string hybrid.
Designed for performance, the Stage 12-String is a stage-ready acoustic-electric with a distinct voice built on the original Breedlove concert body shape with all solid tonewoods. This versatile 12-string acoustic-electric concert guitar is ready to be plugged in and played live. The electronics let you control your sound and translate the nuances of your playing to your audience, and it also features the Breedlove Bridge Truss, which relieves stress on the guitar' top from the extra tension of 12-strings, and yields extra sustain and balance.
Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.875" (47.62mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewod
- Tuning machines: Chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Info not available
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Gig bag
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool, oA wner's manual
- Country of origin: Korea
Order this solid Breedlove today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Feel
- Rich Sound
- Stays In Tune
- Action a little too low - get some fret buzz.
- Onboard tuner is a little tricky to use.
- Small Venues
Comments about Breedlove Stage 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I got a great deal on this (about half the original street price) because it was an open box deal and has been discontinued by Breedlove. But what a beautiful guitar and a real steal for me. Showed it to a friend who has several high-end Martins and Taylors and he was surprised how nice this was. Clear and rich 12-string tone, gorgeous woods and finish, great playability. Case is nicer than expected also. Action was a little too low and there is some fret buzz when strumming hard with a flat pick so I'll have to adjust the neck but would rather have that than action too high and needing to fuss with the bridge or saddle. Extremely happy with this purchase.