- J41652 000001000 J41652000001000
Bristol BD-16 Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Introducing the Bristol BD-16 Dreadnaught by Blueridge. Successfully created to bring the traditional sound of the mountains and quality guitar const...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Solidly built starter dreadnought.
Introducing the Bristol BD-16 Dreadnaught by Blueridge. Successfully created to bring the traditional sound of the mountains and quality guitar construction to even the most budget-conscious player at any level. Even at this price-point, the finest spruce and mahogany tonewoods are carefully handcrafted by skilled artisans with years of experience. The vintage designed forward-x top bracing is lightweight but strong enough to ensure great carrying power and resonance. The slim mahogany neck features a fully adjustable truss rod to guarantee perfect alignment at all times. The result is a traditionally styled dreadnaught guitar with a big, full-bodied and rich tone that won't break the bank.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Dreadnought
- Top wood:Spruce
- Back & sides:Mahogany
- Bracing pattern:Traditional XParabolic Shaped
- Body finish:NaturalHigh Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Slim
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Mahogany
- Scale length:25.6 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Info not available
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Modern-Style Sealed Gear with Schaller-style Buttons
- Saddle & nut:ABS
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Sold separately
Get started with this budget-friendly Bristol. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.