- J42551 000001000 J42551000001000
Composite Acoustics GX ELE Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The GX ELE is Composite Acoustic's most popular and versatile model, and it's no wonder! This grand auditorium-sized cutaway model provides fuller ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special cutaways make it fit your body better while carbon fiber construction make it last longer than its wood counterparts.
The GX ELE is Composite Acoustic's most popular and versatile model, and it's no wonder! This grand auditorium-sized cutaway model provides fuller bass response than their slimmer X Model, while providing easy access to upper frets with its no-heel neck joint. The GX is braced with a proprietary performance-tuned lightweight carbon fiber bracing for extremely well-balanced volume on every note. The GX provides a very quick and clean response – excellent for chord strumming and flat picking. The comfortable double-cut sculpted back will make you think this guitar was made just for you.
Hardshell case included.
- Body type:Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway:Single cutaway
- Top wood:Carbon Fiber
- Back & sides:Carbon Fiber
- Bracing pattern:Performance Tuned
- Body finish:High Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:C
- Nut width:1.75 in. (44.45 mm)
- Fingerboard:Reinforced Polymer
- Neck wood:Carbon Fiber
- Scale length:25.5 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Satin
- Configuration:Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ:4-band
- Feedback filter:Notch, Phase
- Headstock overlay:Carbon Fiber
- Tuning machines:Ultra-Precise
- Bridge:Carbon Fiber
- Saddle & nut:Info not available
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Tonewoods
- Case:Hardshell case
Discover the distinct look and feel of carbon fiber. Order this special guitar today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.