- J26189 000001000 J26189000001000
Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Spruce Top Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Royal Blue Burst
- Write a Review
The Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic-Electric guitar is a full-scale instrument designed specifically for girls. This guitar's œSlim & Narrow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Go wild acoustically or plugged in with this performance designed girl's guitar.
The Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic-Electric guitar is a full-scale instrument designed specifically for girls. This guitar's œSlim & Narrow neck makes even the most challenging notes and chords easy to reach for a girl with smaller hands.
Its single cutaway body allows complete access to the fretboard, while the spruce top with mahogany back and sides gives the guitar an amazing tone! The Fishman Isys T Piezo System pickup and built-in preamp with tuner gives you all the tools you need for the stage.
All Daisy Rock guitars arrive set up, ready to play, and include a limited lifetime warranty. What are you waiting for? Get your Daisy Rock Wildwood Artist Acoustic/Electric guitar today and join the girl rock revolution!
Case sold separately.
Body: Mahogany back and sides with spruce top
Fret: 20 Medium
Tuners: Custom Chrome with Daisy Logo
Electronics: Master Volume, 2-band active EQ and built-in electronic tuner
Finish: Choose from the drop down menu
Weight: 4 lb., 8 oz.
Case sold separately
Order for the aspiring girl guitarist in your life today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.