- H98793 000001000 H98793000001000
D'Angelico EX-DC/SP Left-Handed Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With its dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers and semi-hollow construction the EX-DC is built with versatility in mind. The EX-DC can span multiple musical...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A double-cutaway with a laminated flamed maple top and distinctive PAF tone.
With its dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers and semi-hollow construction the EX-DC is built with versatility in mind. The EX-DC can span multiple musical genres from jazz to rock 'n' roll without breaking a sweat.
- Left-handed model
- Double Cutaway shape
- Laminated flamed maple top
- Laminated flamed maple back
- 16" size
- 2 Kent Armstrong Humbuckers
- 2 volume / 2 tone / 3-way toggle
- 5-ply binding
- Stairstep pickguard
- Gold tune-o-matic bridge
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Gold-plated hardware
- Grover Super Rotomatic tuners
- 1-11/16" nut width
- Neck: Hard Maple 2-pcs. Walnut Center
- 24-3/4" scaled
- Mother-of-pearl inlay
- Switch Craft USA input jack
Pick a guitar with a peerless pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.