- #J50038 000001000 J50038000001000
D'Angelico Premier Bowery Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
D'Angelico's flagship acoustic in the Premier Series, the Premier Bowery is constructed with re-designed, thinner top bracing, allowing for enhanced ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage-ready electronics and thinner body design make this a performer.
D'Angelico's flagship acoustic in the Premier Series, the Premier Bowery is constructed with re-designed, thinner top bracing, allowing for enhanced sustain and resonance. Equipped with a Fishman Presys+ preamp and pickup system that includes an onboard tuner, the Bowery is ready to take the stage. Perfect for a variety of styles, the Bowery's classic dreadnought body style coupled with its vintage acoustic tone and aesthetic makes it a staple in the D’Angelico collection.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods, Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this top-notch D'Angelico today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.