- J50042 000001000 J50042000001000
D'Angelico Premier Gramercy Left Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Premier Gramercy delivers a smooth, clear tone that is unmatched. Its lightweight construction features a thinner Sitka spruce top allowing for g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly accessible body design with top-notch electronics for exceptional performances.
The Premier Gramercy delivers a smooth, clear tone that is unmatched. Its lightweight construction features a thinner Sitka spruce top allowing for great resonance and tonal clarity. The Gramercy’s slim C-shape neck allows for maximum comfort and playability, ideal for younger and older players alike. The Gramercy's standout tone is complemented by the D'Angelico aesthetic—a traditional scroll-style headstock coupled with a three-ring abalone rosette.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Tonewoods , Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order your lefty Premier Gramercy today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear