- J50059 000001000 J50059000001000
D'Angelico Premier Madison Left Handed Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Premier Madison has an unparalleled richness. Its single-cutaway jumbo body style provides its bass end the room it needs to be both rich and cle...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Re-designed bracing, refined headstock and a thin finish for letting the Sitka and rosewood sing to its fullest.
The Premier Madison has an unparalleled richness. Its single-cutaway jumbo body style provides its bass end the room it needs to be both rich and clear, creating a remarkable fullness in tone. Its vivid sound is powered by a Sitka spruce top, complemented by a slim C-shape mahogany scarf neck. The Madison is strapped with the traditional D'Angelico aesthetic found in the Premier Series—a Skyscraper truss rod cover, Stairstep tuning machines, and a 3-ring abalone rosette.
Case sold separately.
- Body type: Jumbo
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood Laminated
- Bracing pattern: Info not available
- Body finish: Thin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Slim C
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Sonokeline
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Thin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: Phase
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Ebony
- Tuning machines: Rotomatic Stairstep
- Bridge: Sonokeline
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 4-string
- Special features: Tonewoods , Body Design
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Order this well-crafted, left-handed Jumbo today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.