- Write a Review
Balanced body design, HSS pickup arrangement, and a Floyd Rose bridge make this a classic.
Moore is known as one of the most influential guitarists to emerge out of the shredder boom in the mid 1980s. And he's still going strong. This Dean Vinnie Moore Vinman Electric Guitar has inspired features that make it an excellent choice for the rocker looking for value. The balanced body is made of alder with a beautiful flame maple top and trans black finish. The comfortable 25-1/2" scale maple neck has a rosewood fingerboard and special VM inlay. Special DMT design pickups in an HSS configuration provide plenty of powerful sonic options to explore. Elegant black hardware includes precision Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose special bridge to keep your playing locked in tune.
- Flame Maple Top
- Alder Body
- 25-1/2" Scale
- Bolt-On Maple C Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot VM Inlays
- Grover Tuners
- Black Chrome Hardware
- Floyd Rose Special Bridge
- USA DMT "VM" Bridge Pickup
Find out the secret of VM's sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.