- J43627 000001000 J43627000001000
Duesenberg USA Alliance Mike Campbell II Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
Red and White
- Write a Review
The Mike Campbell II is an all hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. With the gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Signature touches for the player who knows tone better than most.
The Mike Campbell II is an all hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. With the guiding hand of Mike Campbell of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, this is the perfect guitar for the player that knows tone better than most. They have taken their lightweight C.C. Fullerton Hollow Series and given it something that many have tried, but often failed.
The Mike Campbell II features a so called “Destruct Knob” placed at the lower cutaway, which enables you to boost the signal by up to 10db, controlling distortion and feedback at any time with the touch of a fingertip. When turned down, the booster can be switched off by turning it even further until it solidly clicks into place where it is taken completely out of the signal.
The Mike Campbell II follows the Duesenberg essentials with an arched spruce top, maple bent sides and arched back and an American Hardrock maple one-piece set neck.
To minimize feedback from the body, they designed a custom "Y" shaped component which supports the bridge and connects the top and back of the guitar. This results in a more feedback resistant construction while keeping the natural, distinct tone of an all hollow instrument.
To underline the tonal character of this unique instrument, the Mike Campbell II is fitted with two of our highly dynamic Domino P90 singlecoils, giving you direct response and great versatility.
All their instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates. All the fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
The Mike Campbell II is an uncompromisingly dynamic instrument designed for experienced players who are searching for the holy grail of tone. So make some room in the garage for the big brother of the first Alliance Mike Campbell Series.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Flamed Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Domino P-90
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
- Country of origin: United States
Make your mark with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.