- Product J37506
Duesenberg USA Caribou Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Caribou is a chambered, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye F-Hole and a 25.5 in. (647 mm) scale.The Caribou is made from s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Unique styling and a host of proprietary features.
The Caribou is a chambered, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring a Cat Eye F-Hole and a 25.5 in. (647 mm) scale.
The Caribou is made from solid Alder with large sound chambers. The body is then fitted with a flat maple top featuring a modern Cat Eye F-Hole. The large sound chambers make this construction a crossover between a solidbody and a semi-hollow construction, resulting in a unique tonal character and resonance.
The Caribou is fitted with a proven Duesenberg pickup combination, comprising of the classically wound Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and the warm and creamy Domino P90 singlecoil. The middle position of both pickups features a special wiring, which splits certain low end frequencies out of the humbucker's signal, resulting in an open and extremely versatile addition to your pallet of sounds.
All Duesenberg instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: American alder
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand Vintage humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make your statement with the right guitar. Order today.