- #J43617 000002000 J43617000002000
Duesenberg USA Fullerton Elite Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fullerton Elite is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. The Elite al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Elegant looks in a thinline body with versatile electronics and tremolo.
The Fullerton Elite is a semi hollow, dual pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and back, bent sides and a 647mm scale. The Elite also features a thin body profile of only 3.5 cm/1.37 in. making it rest elegantly on your side.
Following the established Duesenberg essentials, they use spruce and maple for the Elite's main body parts. The arched spruce top is combined with bent sides and arched back made from flamed maple and is perfected with a deluxe 5-ply cream binding around the body. As with almost any other Duesenberg, the Elite sports a one-piece neck made from American Hardrock Maple, which is fitted with a 12 in. rosewood fretboard.
The Elite also shows a unique pickup combination, which opens up a new range of Duesenberg driven tone. For the bridge position, there's snappy D-Tron humbucker, giving you great transparency and twang right out of the case. This pickup is accompanied by our PH90 Domino noiseless singlecoil at the neck, providing you with just the right mix of attack and open tone you would expect from a classic P90 type pickup. All instruments are fitted with their own hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. They design it with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments.
All fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for. Additionally, the Elite is fitted with a Radiator Tremolo, giving you smooth operation and improved tuning stability. Last but not least, it comes with some beautiful real pearloid accents with the pickguard and the headstock.
The headstock on matches the overall design character of the main body color. The Fullerton Elite is designed to meet the greatest expectations for tone and aesthetics. And it will set you apart from all others. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Laminated Spruce
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: PH-90 Single Twin
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Grand D-Tron humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremola.
- Tuning machines: Kluson locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Make your mark with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.