- J43625 000001000 J43625000001000
Duesenberg USA Johnny Depp Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Alliance Series Johnny Depp is a chambered body, single pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring the Diamond Deluxe Tremola, custom wound JD-63...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Unique styling and a host of proprietary features.
The Alliance Series Johnny Depp is a chambered body, single pickup, 22 fret electric guitar, featuring the Diamond Deluxe Tremola, custom wound JD-63 pickup and an aluminium top plate. Only few people actually know that Johnny Depp started acting to support his musical career.
After the success of the Johnny Depp Artist Series Limited run of 52, Johnny and Duesenberg have gone into production with a new version of his personal guitar. Being one of the most in-demand actors of the past 25 years, and best known for his character Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of Caribbean movies, this iconic guitar in the Duesenberg tradition tells the story of Johnnyʼs life from his tattoos. Each one symbolizes a significant event in his life.
The body of the Alliance Series Johnny Depp is made from American alder combined with an ash top. On top of that, there is an aluminum top plate etched with a selection of his personal tattoos. The tattoos were photographed from Johnny's body and redrawn by an artist to have them then applied onto the aluminum top.
What makes this guitar even more unique is the custom tapped JD-63 pickup, which was specially designed to meet every characteristic of a classic open sounding single coil. This guitar also comes with the classic Diamond Deluxe Tremola continuing the Duesenberg tradition.
All instruments are fitted with proprietary hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. It's designed with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All Duesenberg fretboards are carefully pleked and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Indian Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: JD-63 tapped single-coil
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: Coil tap
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-saddle
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg diamond Deluxe Tremola
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Truss-rod tool
Make your statement with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.