- K35807 000001000 K35807000001000
Duesenberg USA Starplayer TV Phonic Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Starplayer TV Phonic is a semi-hollow, dual pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and flat back, bent sides, gold-plated hardware...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sophisticated and versatile.
The Starplayer TV Phonic is a semi-hollow, dual pickup, 22-fret electric guitar, featuring arched top and flat back, bent sides, gold-plated hardware and a 25.5 in.-scale.
With the Starplayer TV Phonic in an all-over bright Venetian White the vision of truly independent hardware design continues. As the first model in the Starplayer TV line it features a new spectacular pickup covers and the 4-way rotary pickup selector placed at the cutaway.
The Phonic comes with the celebrated set of a Grand Vintage humbucker for the bridge and Domino P90 for the neck position. The new pickup selector allows you to choose between each pickup individually or two options of combining the two. The first option lets both pickups run freely without touching the frequencies, while the second option filters certain frequencies to give your tone a unique and even more defined character.
It is further equipped with a selection of world-class Duesenberg hardware such as the stunning Radiator Tremolo unit, the Steel Saddle Radius Bridge and effortless Z-Tuners for smooth and easy string changes and tuning.
All instruments are fitted with proprietary hardware, which you will only find on a Duesenberg. It's designed with attention to even the smallest details to create truly unique instruments from tuner buttons to jack plates.
All fretboards are carefully plek'd and finished by hand for optimum playability and the smooth feel they are famous for. The Phonic additionally sports elegant Duesenberg Wing inlays on the fretboard and a luxurious pearl binding all around the guitar. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
- Body material: Laminated
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: D standard
- Neck wood: 1-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Duesenberg wings
- Nut width: 1.675 in. (42.5 mm)
- Configuration: HS
- Neck: Phonica Domino P-90
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Phonica Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Brand: Duesenberg
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, 2 Vario tone
- Pickup switch: 4-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tailpiece: Duesenberg Radiator Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Adjustment tools
- Country of origin: Germany
Get the best with Duesenberg. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.