- J37336 000001000 J37336000001000
EKO NXT Series 12-String Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
Since 1959, EKO was for many the FIRST guitar, with millions of people starting to play by holding an EKO guitar in their hand. EKO has always been r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full-size 12-string that's easy to play.
Since 1959, EKO was for many the FIRST guitar, with millions of people starting to play by holding an EKO guitar in their hand. EKO has always been recognized throughout the world for excellent price quality ratio. This first series of acoustic instruments are intended to be not only the first, but also the N(e)XT guitar in the development of a musician’s path; a series of instruments with 100% EKO characteristics. Entry level guitars that are very affordable, made with great care for detail and quality, make the NXT series an ideal first guitar, but also the N(e)XT guitar that guitarists want to have. Case sold separately.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Agathis
- Back & sides: Agathis
- Bracing pattern: Not specified
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Low profile
- Nut width: 1.96" (50mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 12-string
- Special features: Body style
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Grab a 12-string with a great pedigree. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.