- Product 518413
Epiphone Elitist 1965 Casino
- Write a Review
You'll love the light weight and comfortable neck of the Epiphone Elitist 1965 Casino. The Elite series are instruments that approach custom shop per...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A full hollowbody with P-90s generates the chimey tones from Revolver to Let it Be.
You'll love the light weight and comfortable neck of the Epiphone Elitist 1965 Casino. The Elite series are instruments that approach custom shop perfection. Crafted with premium woods, fitted with American pickups and circuitry”-even American-made toggle switches and Grover tuners--they're made at a special factory devoted to their manufacture where they receive a high degree of hands-on luthier attention. You'll find the Elite 1965 Casino true to the original made famous by The Beatles. A finely crafted, great-sounding, and easy-playing instrument that beautifully blurs the line between Epiphone and Gibson. Includes hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- 5-ply maple back, sides, and top
- One-piece mahogany neck
- 24-3/4" scale
- Neck set at the 16th fret
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bone nut, 1-5/8"
- 22 frets
- P90 USA single coil rhythm pickup
- P90 USA single coil reverse treble pickup
- Nickel hardware
- 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
- Grover tuners
You may love your guitar but you'll love this one more. Step up to an Epiphone Elite today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.