A sonic blast from the past in Pelham blue.
The Ltd. Ed. Firebird Studio puts the rare Pelham Blue color finish on one of the most iconic rock guitars ever made. The no-frills Ltd. Ed. Firebird Studio features a mahogany body and neck with the classic Firebird reverse headstock profile and 6-on-a-side Steinberger 40:1 ratio direct-drive Gearless machine heads. The Firebird is powered by Epiphone's own Alnico Classic Plus humbuckers and includes a LockTone tune-o-matic bridge and LockTone stopbar tailpiece.
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer (Black/White) with "Epiphone" Logo in White
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Pearloid" Dot Inlays
- Headstock: Reverse Firebird 6-on-a-side
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Controls: Bridge Volume, Neck Volume, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Binding: None
- Knobs: Black Tophats with Silver Inserts
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Steinberger Gearless, 40:1 Ratio
- Pickguard: Black, 1-Layer with Firebird Logo in White
Reserve yours today. Order now.