- Product 514224
Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Super Sport Electric Guitar with Tremolo
- Write a Review
This Limited Edition Axis Super Sport Guitar is part of the Ball Family Reserve Series and features a striking koa wood top, a string-thru-body bridg...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Head-turning looks with phenomenal performance and playability will make this a classic!
This Limited Edition Axis Super Sport Guitar is part of the Ball Family Reserve Series and features a striking koa wood top, a string-thru-body bridge with solid steel saddles and a sculpted neck join that allows smooth access to higher frets. Alder body with a mahogany tone block that runs from under the bridge to the neckpocket. Beautiful woods are finished in gunstock oil and a hand-rubbed special wax blend. Tone and feel make this a joy to play. Vintage tremolo bridge lets you do the talking on your solos.
Ball Family Reserve Series
The last of a dying breed, the Ball family makes guitars and basses exclusively in the United States and is proud to offer the Ball Family Reserve line of musical instruments - an exceptionally finished and figured selection of guitars that celebrate the company's heritage in instrument construction and craftsmanship. The rare pieces in this collection will be limited runs and include a distinct collection of instruments that, until now, were reserved exclusively for members of the Ball family and loyal Ernie Ball-endorsed artists.
- Body -
- Alder with Mahogany tone block and koa top
- Bridge - MusicMan vintage tremolo
- Neck -
- Scale 25-1/2"
- Radius 10"
- Headstock Only 5-7/8" long
- Frets 22 - high profile, medium width
- Width 1-5/8" at nut, 2-3/16" at last fret
- Wood Selected maple with choice of maple or rosewood fingerboard
- Finish Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend, headstock matches body color
- Tuners Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Attachment 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Shielding Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls 500kohm volume and tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Pickups HH: 2 custom DiMarzio humbucking
- 5-way lever
- Size 12-5/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-1/4" long
- Weight 6 pounds, 20 ounces - varies slightly