- Product J21085
Ernie Ball Music Man BFR Luke III HSS Quilt Maple Top Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Ball Family Reserve Luke 3 is the fruit of a long collaboration between Steve Lukather and Music Man. This latest model features an alder body wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Deluxe tonewoods and versatile electronics to inspire the professional.
The Ball Family Reserve Luke 3 is the fruit of a long collaboration between Steve Lukather and Music Man. This latest model features an alder body with mahogany tone block and figured maple top. The roasted and figured maple neck is adorned with pearl fret markers and finished with gunstock oil and wax. The guitar is offered with DiMarzio pickups in an HSS configuration and a 15dB gain boost comes standard. A 5-way switch offers coil-splitting in series and parallel for a wide range of tones. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Low-profile, wide
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Custom single-coil
- Middle: Custom single-coil
- Bridge: Custom humbucking
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Switchable
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Push/push volume boost
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floating tremolo tailpiece
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Signature model
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this elegant and versatile guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.