- Product H71481
Ernie Ball Music Man Game Changer Reflex HSH with Tremolo Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Imagine being able to change the electrical system of your guitar at the click of a mouse, creating new sounds on the fly.The Reflex "Game Changer" g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A revolutionary system for creating unique pickup combinations and sounds spontaneously.
Imagine being able to change the electrical system of your guitar at the click of a mouse, creating new sounds on the fly.
The Reflex "Game Changer" guitar from Ernie Ball/Music Man has a USB port that interfaces with software that controls all aspects of internal pickup switching - series, parallel, in phase, out of phase, etc. After creating a setup, you can then store the particular pickup configuration in your guitar for live performance.
Though it may look like one on its surface, the Game Changer Reflex is no ordinary guitar. Equipped with the new Game Changer pickup switching system, the Game Changer Reflex guitar will give you an unprecedented number of tonal options in addition to the superb playability players are accustomed to from a Music Man guitar.
With the Game Changer Reflex guitar, players can unlock their instruments' tonal possibilities with the patent-pending Game Changer pickup switching system. Combining any order of pickup coils in series, parallel, in- or out-of-phase gives you access to the most extensive library of never-before-heard tones. Envisage having complete tonal control of your instrument without manually rewiring anything! True to form, the audio signal is never digitized or modeled in any way, providing a transparent analog signal path for the absolute purist. In conjunction with The Game Changer website, you can create, save, and share your tonal selections with the world!
- Body Wood: Chambered basswood with maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple or rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Pickups: HSH - 3 DiMarzio pickups
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022uF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever preset selector;
- 2-way push/pull 'Bank A/B' selector
- Momentary On-OFF-Momentary On toggle 'Bank Z' selector
- Momentary On 'Save' knob (Volume)
- Power: 3 AA Batteries for 100 hours of live play
- USB powered when in use (Note: USB does not recharge batteries)
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control covers
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37-3/4" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 95.9 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 0 oz (3.18 kg) - varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.