- Product H96954
Ernie Ball Music Man LUKE III HH
- Write a Review
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A broader, more defined tone with upgraded electronics and a roasted maple neck.
Guitarist Steve Lukather has been an endorser of Ernie Ball Music Man guitars for years with his own signature models that are no different than the ones he plays on stage. The Music Man Luke III HH Electric Guitar represents Steve's further evolution towards the perfect performance guitar.
This run of the LIII features an alder body, a 22-fret full-roasted maple neck and new passive DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp. Electronics include a 500kOhm passive tone control and a Volume control with a Push/Push switch for an adjustable Volume boost.
Similar in style, the Luke III exhibits a broader, more defined tone while retaining the familiar shape and feel as the original Luke model. Other standard features include a Music Man Vintage tremolo and 5-way pickup selector switch. Includes case.
- Alder body
- 22-fret roasted maple neck
- DiMarzio pickups with custom Music Man active preamp
- 5-way pickup selector switch, master Volume and Tone controls
- Push/Push switch on Volume control for an adjustable Gain Boost Level
- Music Man Vintage tremolo
- Includes case
Raise the bar with the right guitar. Order today.
- Model: Luke3
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long (31.0 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.6 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 8 oz (3.40 kg) - varies slightly
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Body Colors: Black
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man® floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - Low profile, wide
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
- Neck Wood: Select roasted maple neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck Colors: Standard “ Natural with finished headstock
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: Custom Music Man® active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm passive tone - .022F tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: Standard - HH with 2 DiMarzio Transition humbucking
- Strings:9p-11p-16p-24w-32w-42w (RPS 9 Slinkys #2239)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Fun To Play
- Good Feel
- Good Pick Up
- Good Tone
- Solid Electronics
- Wonderful Guitar
- Not One Negative
- Great For All Uses
- Rock Concerts
- Small Venues
Comments about Music Man LUKE III HH:
This purchase was great in all respects. Musician's Friend offered the instrument at a great price. The shipping was well communicated and came in on time. The instrument itself is a real gem. I should note that I have other guitars that cost more than twice as much but this guitar made by MusicMan is a terrifically well built and balanced instrument with so many different sounds and a great and comfortable feel. I love this guitar. I am actually selling other guitars because I no longer need them because of this most recent and better purchase. Oh, the people on the phone at this company were great and attentive and helpful. What more coud I ask for? Thanks for reading.