- H96005 000001000 H96005000001000
ESP EC-1000S EMG
- Write a Review
The LTD EC-1000STD has that custom look that guitarists have cherished for decades with a dark side. It's a classic single-cutaway mahogany guitar wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A classically-styled rocker's guitar with enough versatility to play whatever you need.
The LTD EC-1000STD has that custom look that guitarists have cherished for decades with a dark side. It's a classic single-cutaway mahogany guitar with a traditional body shape dressed up with top and back binding. The set mahogany neck has a sleek rosewood fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and Thin U Neck contour. EMG 60/81 pickups give you plenty of power and note definition with the right amount of vintage warmth. Black hardware adds even more darkness to this beast.
- Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75" Scale
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- 42mm Standard Nut
- Thin U Neck Contour
- 24 XJ Frets
- Black Hardware
- LTD Locking Tuners
- Tonepros Locking TOM
- Bridge & Tailpiece
- EMG 60/81 pickups
- 3-Way Toggle
- Bridge Volume
- Neck Volume
Classic looks with a dark side. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.