- Product 430952
ESP LTD V-401 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP LTD V-401FM electric guitar features set-thru construction with a "V" shaped mahogany body. A maple neck has a thin ESP "U" neck contour and ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A high-powered guitar made for hard rock and metal.
The ESP LTD V-401FM electric guitar features set-thru construction with a "V" shaped mahogany body. A maple neck has a thin ESP "U" neck contour and a rosewood fingerboard that is dressed with 24 extra jumbo frets and arrow inlays. Other features on this ESP LTD guitar include, ESP tuners, white fingerboard binding, and black nickel hardware.
The ESP LTD V-401 is loaded with EMG-81 Active humbuckers. These blistering pickups have ceramic magnets and close aperture coils. They produce a tone with detailed intensity, incredible amounts of high-end cut, and fluid sustain. Controls include two volumes, one tone, and a 3-way selector switch. Guitar case sold separately.
- Model name: LTD V-401FM
- Model number: LV401BLK
- Body style: ESP V
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Body wood: mahogany
- Finish: polyurethane
- Color: black
- Headstock Inlay: LTD logo
- Tuners: Grover
- Nut: locking
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: thin "U" neck contour
- Neck joint: Set-thru construction
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 13.77" (350mm)
- Number of frets: 24
- Fret type: extra jumbo
- Fingerboard inlays: arrows with model number at the 12th fret
- Hardware plating: black nickel
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic-style with string-thru-body
- Neck Pickup: EMG-81 active humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-81 active humbucker
- Controls: volume, volume, tone
- Pickup selector: 3-way selector switch
- Guitar case: sold separately
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
... this guitar will be amazing. They're pretty much the same thing, but with a few differences and higher quality parts (nut, tunners, ect). This guitar will be an absolute dream. I have the 300 and it's amazing, I can only imagine what this little lady could do. I recommend this guitar for V fans.