- Product 512877
ESP LTD XTONE PC1V Semi-hollow Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
With its semi-hollow single-cutaway mahogany body and flamed maple top, this modern spin on a vintage classic looks fantastic and sounds incredible. ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Distinctive design, uptown appointments, and tone to die for.
With its semi-hollow single-cutaway mahogany body and flamed maple top, this modern spin on a vintage classic looks fantastic and sounds incredible. It features a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard, decked out with pearl and abalone block inlays. A 3-layer creme binding trims the body, neck, headstock, and f-hole, while gold hardware completes its uptown appearance. A Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 Pro pickup set give it tonal versatility. Equipped with a tune-o-matic bridge with Bigsby Vibrato tailpiece and XJ frets. Controls include tone and volume for each pickup and 3-way switching.
- Construction: set neck
- Scale: 24-3/4"
- Body: mahogany with bookmatched flamed maple top
- Neck/Fretboard: 3-piece maple/rosewood
- Neck Shape: Thin U
- Nut: Standard / 43 mm
- Inlays: pearl and abalone blocks
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Alnico 2 Pro Set
- Electronics: 2 volume, 2 tone, 3-way toggle
- Hardware: gold
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: tune-o-matic with Bigsby tremolo
- Binding: triple-layer creme (body, neck, headstock)