- J30290 000001000 J30290000001000
ESP M-1000 Limited Edition Koa Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, alo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great for metal, rock, fusion and more.
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument, along with the pricing that typical musicians can still afford.
With the M-1000 KOA, players get a whole new look on a high-performance favorite, with a koa top on its mahogany body, with neck-through-body construction at 25.5” scale. Great for metal, rock, fusion, or any style where the player takes the spotlight, its 5-piece maple/bubinga neck has an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, and adds a Floyd Rose tremolo as well as DiMarzio ST-2 Custom pickups. Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Koa
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Extra thin flat
- Neck wood: Mahogany/bubinga
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65" (42mm)
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: ST2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: ST2
- Brand: DiMarzio
- Active or passive: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: 5-way ultra switch
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Floyd Rose with locking nut
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: LTD locking
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
If you like the looks, you'll love the tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.