- J39930 000001000 J39930000001000
ESP Max Cavalera RPR Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
In 1984, Max Cavalera changed music history when he, with his brother, founded influential thrash/groove metal icons Sepultura. Since then, Max has b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Amazing looks and performance, crafted in Japan.
In 1984, Max Cavalera changed music history when he, with his brother, founded influential thrash/groove metal icons Sepultura. Since then, Max has been involved in respected bands like Soulfly and Cavalera Conspiracy, and ESP has been along for the ride the whole time. His latest ESP Signature Series guitar, the Max Cavalera RPR, is one of the most bold and daring shapes ESP have ever made.
You'll first note that not only is there a killer aggregation of points and curves, but that the entire body has beveled edges, giving it the look and vibe of a deadly medival weapon. Second, its Black Desert Camo Satin finish looks simply amazing (and is even more impressive in person). But the real test of the Max Cavalera RPR happens after you put it on and plug it in.
It offers neck-thru-body construction, with a mahogany body and a three-piece thin U-shaped maple neck and rosewood fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets and Max's personalized inlays. The guitar also includes a bone nut, Gotoh tuners, a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, and a single Seymour Duncan Distortion pickup. It comes with a high-quality hardshell case and a Certificate of Authenticity from ESP.
- Body shape: Z
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: 3-piece Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Signature
- Nut width: 1.656 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: H
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Fluence SRC Distortion
- Brand: Seymour Duncan
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body graphic
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Japan
Arm yourself with the right guitar. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.