- #J05536 000003000 J05536000003000
ESP Original Mystique CTM Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The ESP Mystique CTM sports a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, set mahogany neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Looks that can kill, and tone to match.
The ESP Mystique CTM sports a mahogany body with a flamed maple top, set mahogany neck, 25.5" scale and 24 extra-jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard with a thin-U neck. And a pair of Seymour Duncan SH-4 (B) & APH-1 (N) pickups keeps things cooking. Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge & tailpiece anchors the strings, while Gotoh locking tuners keep them cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching leads.
- Set-neck construction
- 25.5" scale
- Mahogany body
- Flamed maple top
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 42mm bone nut
- Thin U neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Gold hardware
- Gotoh locking tuners
- Schaller security strap locks
- Gotoh Tune-o-matic. bridge & tailpiece
- Seymour Duncan SH-4 (B) & APH-1 (N) pickups
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.