- J32702 000001000 J32702000001000
Fender American Elite Left-Handed Maple Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The American Elite Stratocaster is a progressive guitar for 21st-century musicians. Designed for players who push the envelope every night, this guit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Melding traditional style with modern sound and appointments.
The American Elite Stratocaster is a progressive guitar for 21st-century musicians. Designed for players who push the envelope every night, this guitar is a true performer that leaves others in the dust with eye-catching style, exceptional feel and versatile sound from the very first moment you plug it in and play.
Featured on all American Elite instruments, the new 4th generation Noiseless pickups are only available in this series, and represent a quantum leap in pickup design. Combining vintage-style sound with effectively noise-free performance, these are the pinnacle of Fender’s noiseless pickup designs, offering pristine cleans and fat, overdriven tones that scream with pure rock ‘n’ roll power.
Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C”-shape at the nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Locking, all short-post tuning machines provide increased break angle at the bone nut for buzz-free performance. The smooth two-point modern tremolo adds emotive touches to your performance without sacrificing your tuning.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this guitar is no different—from newly refined, sleek and deeper contours that hug the player’s body to the black chrome headstock logo and large pearloid fret markers this instrument will dazzle the audience with elegant style. The American Elite Stratocaster is a bold new guitar for the brave new guitarist who is setting out to cross uncharted musical terrain. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with TSA locks to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Modern C to D
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Maple
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Middle: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Bridge: 4th Generation Noiseless
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive electronics: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: S-1 switching No-load tone control
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point synchronized
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Deluxe sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: New Modern String Tree, Asymmetrical Neck Heel, Black Chrome Fender Headstock Decal
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Strap locks, Deluxe leather strap, Cable, Pop-in tremolo arm, Adjustment wrenches
- Country of origin: United States
Grab this modern take on a classic. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.