- J42513 000001000 J42513000001000
Fender California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The fabulous-looking California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar stands out from the pack with elegant aesthetics a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Fender tone and looks that are ready to hit the stage at an incredible price.
The fabulous-looking California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar stands out from the pack with elegant aesthetics and rocking Fender tone. This stage-ready instrument makes a strong sonic and visual statement with its slick contemporary style and robust onboard active electronics. An exciting alternative to traditional acoustic guitars, this guitar is for the player who wants something different than the norm.
The heart and soul of an acoustic guitar is the top, which must be able to resonate freely for natural sounding, dynamic tone. This guitar incorporates quartersawn scalloped bracing, artfully arranged to reinforce the crisp-sounding premium-grade laminated maple top while allowing it to vibrate freely for greater projection and responsiveness. The premium-grade laminated lacewood back adds a striking look and works in tandem with the maple top to create full, well-balanced sound that shines in any playing situation. For those that want to hit the stage, the California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar features an onboard Fishman Isys III pickup system with active preamp, tuner, volume and tone controls for shaping the amplified voice of the guitar to match any venue. The bound maple neck sports a comfortable "C"-shaped profile that works well for any playing style, as well as a 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with a Graph Tech NuBone nut for enhanced sustain while eliminating string binding that can cause tuning issues. The rosewood bridge incorporates NuBone saddles for clarity and tonal consistency along with precise intonation.
The aesthetic appointments include a premium-grade figured top, new fingerboard inlay, rosette and headstock graphics, creating contemporary style that stands out in a crowded field of “me-too” designs. A hard-rocking acoustic-electric guitar with premium sound and sophisticated visual appeal, the California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar is ready to tear it up on stage or in the studio.
- Body shape: Dreadnought cutaway
- Body type: Acoustic
- Top wood: Laminated flame maple
- Back and side wood: Laminated lacewood
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: Rosewood with aged white outline
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: 3-Piece laminated maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 25.3 in. (643 mm)
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 11.81 in. (300 mm)
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Special "F" inlay at 12th fret, white side dots
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Nut material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Pickup system: Isys III system with active onboard preamp and tuner
- Brand: Fishman
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Active EQ: Yes
- Special electronics: Tuner
- Control layout: Info not available
- Pickup switch: Info not available
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type/design: Rosewood-based vintage-style Fender Viking bridge with compensated Graph Tech NuBone saddle
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Aged-white binding
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good action
- Great sound
- Looks Great
- Quality guitar
Comments about Fender California Series T-Bucket 400CE Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I just picked up one of the these, and it is an awesome guitar! I love the look of it, and it came with great action right out of the box. The factory strings weren't very good (as usual with most new guitars), but a new set of strings made this bad boy come alive! The Fishman electronics and tuner are awesome as well. This is a great guitar for just about any use, including using for gigging. This was made in Indonesia, and my personal opinion is that Indonesian guitars are a better quality guitar vs. Chinese made guitars. I think this is well worth the money in this price range.
- Was this a gift?: