- Product 513915
Fender CD220SCE Dreadnought Dao Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender CD-220SCE features exotic and beautiful dao back and sides, topped off with a spruce soundboard. The CD-220SCE also features a Fender-desi...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The head-turning beauty will lure you in and the sound will seal the deal.
The Fender CD-220SCE features exotic and beautiful dao back and sides, topped off with a spruce soundboard. The CD-220SCE also features a Fender-designed dreadnought body, a solid spruce top, die-cast tuners and Fishman Classic IV T electronics with built-in tuner.
- Model Name: CD220SCE (Dao)
- Model Number: 096-2201
- Series: Classic Design Series
- Body Style: Fender Style Dreadnought, Single Cutaway Acoustic/Electric
- Finish: Gloss (Polyurethane)
- Top: Laminated Spruce
- Back and Sides: Laminated Dao
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- No. of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Saddle
- Machine Heads: Gold (Die-Cast)
- Electronics: Fender/Fishman™ Classic 4T Active On-Board Preamp with Piezo Pickup, with Volume, bass,Mid, Treble, Body Control (Mid Sweep) , Low Battery Indicator Light
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643mm)
- Body Depth: 3.94", 100mm (Front) to 4.92" 125mm (Rear)
- Width at Nut: 1.69" (43mm)
- Width at Heel: 2.24" (57mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dot Position Inlays
- Pickguard: Black
- Back Center: Wood Mosaic
- Strings: Fender 60L Phosphor Bronze, p/n 0730060003, Gauges .012 to .052
- Accessories: None
- Introduced: 1/2006
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I find this to be as expected. A real nice guitar for the price. The looks are A1. Sound is good and over all I would buy this again. I did have a buzz when low e was played so took it in for adjustment. It was in the fishman. It was mounted of center so it touched the side of the body. When an adjustment was tried it broke BUT a new one was ordered so I took the moment to upgrade the fishman to a pro. Its not like my dads martin d-35 but its worth all I paided. Did I say it lookes great? My next one will the the new limmited Wild wood acoustic. Its the first time you can get this since 1971. GO FINDER!!!
I've had my CD220SCE DAO for about 2 months now. I have to say I'm very pleased with the sound and quality of this guitar. The action needed to be lowered a bit (not uncommon for acoustics I've owned.) It plays great, looks better than many more guitars that cost ALOT more and the sound is really, really impressive! A built-in tuner is nice and the gold hardware looks great. The guitar looks, plays and sounds great; and the price/value will make you love it!