- Product H83006
Fender CF-100CE Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Fender’s CF-100CE Folk acoustic is a great deal with its quality contruction and generous appointments. It has a comfortable cutaway and wider string...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable, compact and ready for the stage with Fishman electronics.
Fender’s CF-100CE Folk acoustic is a great deal with its quality contruction and generous appointments. It has a comfortable cutaway and wider string spacing, ideal for beginners and flatpickers. But don’t be fooled by its smaller size - it boasts enough richly resonant projection and dynamics to fill a room.
Valuable features include a spruce top with quartersawn X bracing, mahogany back and sides, body binding and mother-of-pearl acrylic rosette, mahogany neck with dual-action truss rod, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard with smaller dot inlays (3 mm), all-solid rosewood bridge with compensated saddle and white pins, rosewood headstock veneer, smooth satin finish and Fishman® preamp with built-in tuner.
- Comfortable folk size body with cutaway
- Laminate maple top with mahogany back and sides
- Satin-finished mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Synthetic bone compensated saddle and string nut
Step up the ladder with this value-packed Fender. Order today.
CF-100CE Folk Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Body: Laminated Spruce Top, Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Folk
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Laminated Spruce
- Body Finish: Satin
- Bracing: Scalloped X Bracing
- Rosette: Fender® Mother-of-Pearl Acrylic Design
- Body Binding: Multiple Body Bindings
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Dot Position Markers
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (64.3 cm)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood with Synthetic Bone Compensated Saddle
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Unique Features: Dual Action Truss Rod, 3 mm Dot Position Inlays, Compensated Saddle, MOP Acrylic Rosette, Gold Screen Headstock Logo, Rosewood Headstock Veneer White Bridge Pins, Cutaway, and Fishman® Preamp with built-in tuner