- J49334 000001000 J49334000001000
Fender Classic Design Series CD-60S Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60S Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a sol...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An entry-level left-handed guitar designed to be ergonomically easier on the first-time player.
The re-designed Classic Design Series CD-60S Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and an "Easy-to-Play" neck shape. The CD-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model and features mahogany back and sides and a rosewood fingerboard. The dreadnought-sized body provides traditional full-bodied tone with plenty of projection. A great choice for any aspiring player, the Classic Design Series CD-60S Dreadnought Left-Handed Acoustic Guitar delivers a bold playing experience.
Case sold separately.
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Quartersawn Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Neck shape: Easy-to-Play with rolled fretboard
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.3 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Limited edition
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Get your lefty started on this special Fender. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.