- #J56515 000002000 J56515000002000
Fender Classic Design Series CP-60S Parlor Acoustic Guitar
- Write a Review
The Classic Design series CP-60S acoustic guitar’s parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small and portable at a pint-sized price.
The Classic Design series CP-60S acoustic guitar’s parlor body style ensures a comfortable playing experience, thanks to its smaller size. It also sings with a distinctly warm and intimate voice traditionally embraced by folk and blues players, making this model an ideal choice for the up-and-coming fingerstyle player.
Other features include a solid spruce top, mahogany back and sides, rosewood fingerboard, rolled fingerboard edges and a new easy-to-play neck shape.
Case sold separately.
- Easy-to-play neck shape Rolled fingerboard edges Spruce top with laminated mahogany body Classic Design series pearloid rosette Fender Dura-Tone Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge strings
Pickup this parlor for a song. Order now.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back and sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: No
- Brand: Not applicable
- Configuration: Not applicable
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle and nut: Crème Plastic
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Indonesia