A unique Telecaster model with a fatter sound that rockers will love.
The Fender Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe Black Dove is styled after the Telecaster Deluxe of the early 1970s with a C-shaped neck, bullet truss rod, and vintage hardtail string-through Stratocaster bridge. The Classic Player electric guitar features an alder body with a 1-piece maple neck with a 21-fret maple fingerboard and a Classic Fender Strat headstock. The dual Black Dove single-coil pickups have a smoky fat single-coil tone. This unique Fender Telecaster has a look and sound all its own and comes with a deluxe gig bag.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Polyester
- Neck: 1-piece maple, C-shaped, (gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" radius (305 mm)
- No. of frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: Fender Black Dove single-coil
- Controls: Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Bridge: Vintage-style Strat string-thru-body design and a hardtail bridge
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller "F" Style tuning machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply (Black/White/Black)
- Width at Nut: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Neck plate: 3-bolt with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment
- Large '70s-style Strat headstock
- Unique features: Bullet truss rod nut, chrome pickup covers, skirted amp knobs.
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250R, Nickel Plated Steel (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag
Get a Tele designed to rock!