A unique '70s style Telecaster with Stratocaster features.
Fender's done it before and now they've done it again! Now you can experience the rare and versatile Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe, an instrument as revered today as it was when it was first factory-built in the '70s with Stratocaster tremolo bridges.
The Fender Telecaster Guitar has an alder body, Wide Range humbucking pickups, three-position toggle switch, skirted amp knobs, three-bolt neck plate with micro-tilt adjustment, bullet truss rod and vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model Name: Classic Player Telecaster Deluxe with tremolo
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 1-piece maple, "C" shape, (gloss urethane finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" Radius (305 mm)
- No. of frets: 21 medium-jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Fender "Wide Range" humbuckers, (neck/bridge)
- Controls: Volume 1. (neck pickup), Tone 1. (neck pickup), Volume 2. (bridge pickup), Tone 2. (bridge pickup)
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Position 1. Bridge pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. Neck pickup
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller vintage "F"-style tuning machines Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply black
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique features: '70s Large Stratocaster headstock, 3-bolt neck plate with micro-tilt adjustment, "bullet" truss rod nut, chrome pickup covers, black dot position inlays, synthetic bone nut
- Strings: Fender Standard Tension ST250L, Nickel Plated Steel, (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042)
- Case: Deluxe gig bag
Order this unique Fender guitar today!