- Product 510471
Fender Classic Series '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
You'll recognize the reissue Fender '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar by its U-shaped neck, large headstock, and "bullet" truss rod. But these essent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The unmistakable features that defined a great rock decade.
You'll recognize the reissue Fender '70s Stratocaster Electric Guitar by its U-shaped neck, large headstock, and "bullet" truss rod. But these essential Strat features of the '70s era are just the beginning for this beautiful reissue guitar. The '70s Stratocaster also features a solid ash body, Schaller Vintage "F" machine heads, Vintage Strat single-coil pickups, and a synchronized tremolo. Fender includes a Fender deluxe gig bag ($55 value) with your reissue '70s Stratocaster guitar.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Ash body (polyester finish)
- Maple U-shaped neck
- (gloss urethane finish) 25-1/2" scale length
- Rosewood or maple fingerboard
- 7.25" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- 1.650" nut width
- 3 vintage-style single-coil pickups with alnico magnets
- 5-position pickup switch
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Master volume, neck pickup tone control, middle pickup tone control
- Fender Schaller F-style tuners
- Chrome hardware
- 3-ply white pickguard
- Aged knobs and switch tip
- Large headstock
- '70s style decal
- Bullet truss rod adjustment nut
- 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt neck adjustment
- Synthetic bone nut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.