- Product 620942
Fender Custom Shop 1950s Telecaster Thinline Relic
- Write a Review
Originally conceived as an Telecaster that could've been made during the halcyon days of the early '50s (Fender didn't begin building thinline guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A truly distinctive Telecaster designed by Custom Shop Senior Master Builder Chris Fleming.
Originally conceived as an Telecaster that could've been made during the halcyon days of the early '50s (Fender didn't begin building thinline guitars until 1968), the Fender Custom Telecaster Thinline guitar was recently designed by Custom Shop Senior Master Builder Chris Fleming with many of the same features and materials found in early Nocaster guitars. The one major difference is its thinline, nitrocellulose-finished ash body, complete with f-hole. Additional features on the Fender Telecaster Thinline include a straight-grain, lightly tinted one-piece maple neck, Chris Fleming custom-wound pickups and vintage bridge.
The 1950s Telecaster guitar has been given the Fender "Relic" treatment”built to show years of natural wear and tear; with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts.
- Series: Limited Collection
- Model Name: 1950s Thinline Telecaster Relic
- Body: semi-hollow premium ash body
- with f-hole
- Finish: gold
- Neck: 1-piece maple neck, custom "U" shape, (light tint nitrocellulose lacquer finish)
- Fingerboard: maple, 9.5" radius (241mm)
- No. Of frets: 21 medium jumbo
- Pickups: 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele single-coil (neck), 1 Custom Shop Hot NoCaster single-coil (bridge)
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- pickup switching: 3-position blade
- position 1. bridge pickup
- position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- position 3. neck pickup
- Bridge: vintage style Strat strings-through-body hardtail bridge
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Strings: Fender Super 3250R, nickel plated steel, (.010 to .046), P/N 073-3250-006
- Accessories: strap, straplocks, cable, polishing cloth, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: deluxe black hardshell (black crushed velvet interior)
- Unique features:
- "F" hole,
- nocaster chrome dome control knobs,
- modern wiring circuit,
- black dot position inlays,
- Relic finish shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.