- Product H61755
Fender Custom Shop 1952 Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
Featuring Fender's heavy relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of many years of hard use on the road with nicks,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exceptionally fine '52 Heavy Relic Tele reissue in a very cool surf green finish.
Featuring Fender's heavy relic treatment, this 1952 Telecaster Reissue electric guitar has the look of many years of hard use on the road with nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware, and aged plastic parts. The premium ash body wood with a worn nitro finish has great tone and is lightweight for playing comfort. The 1-piece, maple neck has the distinctive 10/'56 "Boat Neck" soft V-shape and has worn finish on the back for a great, smooth "played-in" feel. A traditional maple fingerboard sports black dot inlays, 21 fast medium-jumbo frets and heavy wear. The original spec '51 Nocaster single-coil in the bridge creates all the snap, snarl, and yes, twang you could ever want from a Tele.
- Body: Ash
- Finish: Heavily relic'd nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Color: Surf green
- Neck: 1-piece bolt-on maple
- Neck shape: 10/'56 "Boat Neck" Soft "V" Shape
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: Original spec '51 Nocaster single-coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-way blade switch
- Bridge: '51 Nocaster NOS bridge
- Machine heads: Vintage-style nickel
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: Single-ply black
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (647.7 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Strings: .010 to .046