- Product J30968
Fender Custom Shop 1954 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1954 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar is finely crafted with a rich selection of features and appointments, in additio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A celebration of the original Strat with all the right stuff.
The Fender Custom Shop 1954 Heavy Relic Stratocaster Electric Guitar is finely crafted with a rich selection of features and appointments, in addition to a heavy relic treatment that evokes decades of use, abuse and hard-fought wear and tear.
The one-piece ash body features a battered nitrocellulose lacquer finish. The one-piece quartersawn maple neck has a comfortable 1954 “U”-shaped profile and a 9.5” fretboard radius with 6105 frets for smooth playability.
Three 1954 single-coil Stratocaster pickups deliver a singing original-era voice. Other features include modern five-way pickup switching, a single-ply white pickguard, synchronized tremolo bridge, vintage-style tuners and chrome hardware. Hardshell case included.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: 1954 U
- Neck wood: Maple 1-piece quartersawn
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: '50s Strat
- Middle: '50s Strat
- Bridge: '50s Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: None
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Make this 54 Strat the crown jewel of your collection. Order today.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.