- Product J30782
Fender Custom Shop 1963 Stratocaster Closet Classic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop 1963 Stratocaster Closet Classic takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument's history, when surf music was riding hi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lightweight alder body with handwound '60s pickups and all the right stuff.
The Fender Custom Shop 1963 Stratocaster Closet Classic takes you back to a pivotal period in the instrument's history, when surf music was riding high and the Strat underwent some notable design mods.
Its deep-contoured alder body comes in a lacquer finish with closet classic treatment. Sparkling tone comes from three hand-wound '60s Stratocaster single-coil pickups (reverse wound/reverse polarity middle pickup) with modern five-way switching.
Other premium features include a grade AA maple neck with a large C profile and small headstock, 9.5"-radius round-laminated rosewood fingerboard with 6105 frets, three-ply mint green pickguard, vintage white control knobs, vintage tremolo bridge, and vintage tuning machines. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Lightweight alder
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Large C
- Neck wood: Grade AA maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Dark Indian rosewood round laminate
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: 6105
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Handwound '60s Strat
- Middle: Handwound RWRP '60s Strat
- Bridge: Handwound '60s Strat
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Vintage Modified Wiring #2
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage synchronized tremolo
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Journeyman relic treatment
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: United States
Own a piece of history. Order today.