- Product 620962
Fender Custom Shop '60s Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The '60s Telecaster Heavy Relic features an alder body with an exciting blue sparkle thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that has been given the Fende...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An exciting recreation that captures the spirit of the '60s!
The '60s Telecaster Heavy Relic features an alder body with an exciting blue sparkle thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish that has been given the Fender Custom Shop "Heavy Relic" treatment. The neck features a dark Indian rosewood fingerboard with an oval '60s "C" neck shape and a 9.5"-radius fingerboard with 21 frets. Two vintage Fender Telecaster single-coil alnico pickups give you all the great Telecaster sounds that pickers have known and loved for years. Other vintage appointments of the 1960 Fender Custom Telecaster guitar include a Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines, original vintage-style Tele bridge with 3 steel saddles, 3-ply white/black/white pickguard, knurled chrome knobs, and "top hat" switch tip. The 1960s Fender Telecaster comes with a hardshell guitar case, strap, cable, and certificate of authenticity.
The Fender Custom Shop "Heavy Relic" treatment creates guitars that are super worn-in, like your favorite pair of jeans. They show the natural wear and tear from years of heavy use ” nicks, scratches, worn finish, rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
Guitars from the Fender Time Machine series pay homage to specific years of some of Fender's classic designs. All are built to exacting specifications of their respective vintages, including body contours and radii, neck shape, fingerboard radius, pickups, and electronics. Original materials, tooling and production techniques are employed wherever possible to maintain the integrity of these Fender guitars.
- Series: Time Machine Series
- Model Name: '60s Fender Telecaster Heavy Relic
- Body: alder
- Finish: blue sparkle
- Neck: maple neck, custom oval "C" shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood
- Pickups: 2 Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Bridge: original vintage-style strings-thru-body Tele bridge with 3 saddles
- Machine heads: Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines
- Hardware: chrome
- Pickguard: 3-ply white
- Strings: D'Addario XL110 Regular Light, Nickel Plated Steel, (gauges: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case: Hardshell Telecaster Case
- Unique features:
- Oval "C" shaped maple neck,
- "top hat" switch tip,
- round laminate rosewood fingerboard,
- Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- 100 percent nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Certificate of Authenticity
'60s Telecaster Heavy Relic Electric Guitar
- Fingerboard radius: 9.5" (241mm)
No. Of frets: 21
Scale length: 25.5" (648 mm)
Width at nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Pickup switching: 3-position toggle
- Position 1. bridge pickup
- Position 2. bridge and neck pickups
- Position 3. neck pickup