- Product 510184
Fender Custom Shop Custom Artist Series Albert Collins Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Artist Series Albert Collins Signature Telecaster is a faithful reproduction of the "Ice Man's" '66 Custom Tele. This Telecaster gu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A guitar that knows how to be funky.
The Fender Custom Artist Series Albert Collins Signature Telecaster is a faithful reproduction of the "Ice Man's" '66 Custom Tele. This Telecaster guitars ash body has white binding on the top and back. The Albert Collins Tele delivers rich tone through a humbucker pickup in the neck position combined with a vintage bridge pickup that produce the distinctive Collins sound. This signature Telecaster has Albert Collins' signature on the headstock. Natural finish only.
- 2-piece double-bound lightweight, premium swamp ash body (urethane finish)
- Maple, C-shaped neck (polyurethane finish)
- Maple fretboard, 9.5" radius
- 21 vintage-style frets
- Custom Seymour Duncan '59 humbucking neck pickup and Custom Texas Special Tele bridge pickup
- Master volume, master tone
- 3-position blade pickup switch
- American Vintage 6-saddle, strings-thru-body Tele bridge
- Fender/Gotoh vintage-style tuning machines
- Nickel/chrome hardware
- 3-ply white pickguard
- 25-12" scale length
- 1.650" nut width
- Hardshell case
- Unique features: white binding on top and back of body, top hat switch tip, Albert Collins signature on headstock
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Custom Shop Custom Artist Series Albert Collins Signature Telecaster Electric Guitar:
I own one, and it is an awesome guitar. The best Custom Shop quality and finish, great neck, great sounding pickups--just very expensive. This is a very versatile guitar. It still sounds like a Tele, but the bridge pick-up is hotter (warmer), and there are some great sounds out of the Seymour Duncan humbucker. I also own a '56 Time Machine Strat, but end up playing the Tele most of the time.