- Product 528021
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop '58 Heavy Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
This Custom Shop '58 Heavy Relic Telecaster electric guitar features a premium ash body in a fiesta red finish, a 1-piece '58 soft v-shaped maple nec...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An amazing Custom Shop recreation of an American classic.
This Custom Shop '58 Heavy Relic Telecaster electric guitar features a premium ash body in a fiesta red finish, a 1-piece '58 soft v-shaped maple neck, a 9.5" radius maple fingerboard with 21 narrow-jumbo frets, and Fender/Gotoh vintage style tuning machines.
A Twisted Tele neck pickup and a Custom NoCaster Vintage Tele Single-Coil bridge pickup recreate the vintage twang the Telecasters are known for. Other unique features include a 1-ply white pickguard, original vintage style Tele Bridge with 3 threaded steel saddles and ashtray bridge cover, top hat switch tip, and bone nut. The Custom Classic Relic is American teambuilt and displays a custom shop limited edition neck plate.
Fender Relic guitars are built from original tooling and show natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Series: Custom Shop Special Edition Series
- Model Name:'58 Heavy Relic Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Model Number: 923-0005-840
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Body: Premium Lightweight Ash Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, '58 Soft "V" Shape, (Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm) with Relic Aging
- No. of Frets: 21 Dunlop 6105 Narrow Jumbo Frets
- Pickups: 1 Custom Shop "Twisted" Tele Single-Coil (Neck),1 Custom NoCaster Vintage Tele Single-Coil (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge Pickup and Neck Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Saddles and "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads: Fender / Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: 58 Soft "V" Shape Neck, Black Dot Position Inlays with Wide 12th Fret Spacing, Wing String Tree, Modern Wiring Circuit, Tinted Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish, Bone Nut, Top Hat Switch Tip, Custom Shop Limited Edition Decal, Limited Edition Certificate, Built From Original Tooling. Shows natural wear and tear of years of heavy use, nicks, scratches, worn finish rusty hardware and aged plastic parts.
- Strings: Fender Super 250R, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046),
- p/n 073-0250-006
- Accessories: Strap, Cable, "Ashtray" Bridge Cover, Certificate of Authenticity
- Case: Center Pocket Tweed Case