- Product 514096
Fender Custom Shop Custom Shop Limited Edition Rosewood Telecaster Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
In the late '60s, Fender built several instruments made entirely of beautiful hand-selected rosewood. They didn't build them for long and they didn't...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Entirely crafted in drop-dead gorgeous rosewood!
In the late '60s, Fender built several instruments made entirely of beautiful hand-selected rosewood. They didn't build them for long and they didn't build very many, but Jimi Hendrix reportedly had one of the first rosewood Stratocaster guitars, and Beatle George Harrison played an original rosewood Telecaster guitar on Let It Be and at the infamous 1969 Apple Records rooftop concert that proved to be the Beatles' final public performance. Original Fender rosewood guitars are now highly collectible on the vintage market.
Now, in a limited release, Fender brings you a very special replication of one of the most sought-after electric guitars in Fender history”the Rosewood Telecaster. Features include the distinctive rosewood body, neck and fingerboard; vintage '63 Tele single-coil neck pickup and vintage '67 Tele single-coil bridge pickup, top-hat switch tip, '63 Fender decal, limited release certificate and blonde hardshell case with red plush interior. A seldom-seen classic.
The Closet Classic treatment replicates a guitar that was purchased new, played lightly, and then stored in the closet for discovery today.
- Body: Rosewood
- Neck: Rosewood,
- WLS (White Lacquer Sparkle) Satin Finish
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 7.25" Radius (184mm)
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style
- Pickups: 1 Vintage '63 Tele Single-Coil Pickup (Neck),
- 1 Vintage '67 Tele Single-Coil Pickup (Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Threaded Steel Saddles
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Unique Features: Rosewood Neck, Body and Fingerboard,
- Top Hat Switch Tip,
- '63 Fender Decal,
- No Skunk Stripe or Walnut Plug
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, Nickel Plated Steel,
- Gauges: (.009, .011, .016, .024, .032, .042),
- p/n 073-0250-003