- Product J48174
Fender Custom Shop Limited Edition 1958 Jazzmaster Closet Classic - Sonic Blue
- Write a Review
The Fender Custom Shop honors the debut year of the sleekly subversive Jazzmaster with the splendid Limited Edition 1958 Relic Jazzmaster. Its lightw...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A tribute to the Jazzmaster's debut.
The Fender Custom Shop honors the debut year of the sleekly subversive Jazzmaster with the splendid Limited Edition 1958 Relic Jazzmaster. Its lightweight ash body features a vintage-style lacquer finish and a gold anodized pickguard. Dual hand wound Jazzmaster pickups deliver full-voiced sound and tonal versatility with five-way switching and modern wiring.
Other premium features include a tinted quartersawn maple neck with 1962 Jazzmaster “C”-shaped profile, 9.5 in.-radius rosewood fingerboard with 6105 frets and bone nut, Custom Shop RSD bridge, vintage Fender-logo tuners and more. Includes Custom Shop Limited neck plate, case and certificate of authenticity.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Closet classic Lacquer
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C standard
- Neck wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Closet classic
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm)
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Custom Shop Hand-Wound Single-Coil Jazzmaster
- Brand: Fender Custom shop
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Series
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics: Lead Circuit: Volume, Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Control layout: Separate volume, tone and blend
- Pickup switch: 3-way 2-Position Slide: Up: Lead Tone Circuit, Down: Rhythm Tone Circuit
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-Saddle RSD J-Bridge
- Tailpiece: Jazzmaster Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Certificate of authenticity
- Country of origin: United States
Own an elegant classic. Order today.